We know. We know. All good things must come to an end. When it’s time to go home, getting your kids to leave House of Bounce is probably harder than getting them to eat their vegetables. After all, when your kids are having such a great time burning off their excess energy, the transition away from all that activity can be a real challenge. While we do hate to see you go, we hope you end your time with us on a high note! Here are some things you can do to get your kids out of House of Bounce
- Tell them we’re only serving really, super, spicy hot pizza for the rest of the day, so they won’t ask for more.
- Before you get to House of Bounce, give your kid a codeword like “frog legs”. Tell them that when they hear the code word, you will all hop all the way to the car, Also, be sure to yell your codeword as loud as you can! With all the fun happening, your kid might not hear your code word if you don’t yell it. ;)
- Call in the SWAT team to extract your kids from the inflatables.
- Tell them that we’re about to let all the air out of the inflatables so we can store them overnight.
- Use a lasso like a cowboy to round them up.
- Pretend to be firefighters and say you all have to jump in the fire truck and go put out a fire!
- Put those Boy Scout skills to use and tie a rope around your kids using those special knots your learned how to make.
- Here’s a classic. Simply scream, “Last one to the car is a rotten egg!” and make a dash for the door. Don’t worry, they’ll be right behind you.
- If all else fails, tip the guy behind the counter to announce that House of Bounce will be closing in five minutes.
We know it’s hard to say goodbye, but you can come back to see us! Did you know we’re open on Thursday evening from 5:00 PM- 8:30 PM? We have everything you need for a family fun day!
*These suggestions were written in jest. We are not responsible for whatever results may ensue if you try to utilize them.